STANLIB keeps you in touch with the latest investment news:
- Market, economic and investment commentary.
- Unit trust performance updated every week.
Weekly Performance Update (16/02/2017)
Weekly Focus (20/02/2017)
- SA Retail sales slow sharply in December, however fourth quarter of 2016 remains positive.
- South African Consumer Inflation down to 6.6% in January and could slow further in 2017.
- South African unemployment rate eases to 26.5% in the fourth quarter of 2016.
- Bank of Namibia keeps rates on hold even though inflation rate rises sharply.
- Nigeria’s inflation rate continues to move upward as naira loses value on the black market.
Please follow our regular economic updates on twitter @lingskevin