Liberty is looking to employ Learners who have completed Grade 12 on a 1 year fixed-term Learnership Contract
Liberty is a disabled-friendly environment and encourages disabled learners to apply for the Learnership Programme.
To apply you must:
- have a valid Grade 12 school leaving certificate;
- have passed both English and Mathematics;
- be between the ages of 18 and 24;
- not have completed post Matric qualification;
- have no previous corporate work experience;
- be able to stay in Johannesburg for the duration of the Learnership;
- have an interest in the financial industry;
- be from a historically disadvantaged group.
If you are interested and meet the criteria above, please go to the website www.oneworldhc.co.za/liblearner2011.asp and complete an on-line application by no later than 24h00 on Sunday, 19 September 2010. Successful applicants shall be advised by sms only.